Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Gone with the Wind - Scarlett in her green barbecue dress is restocked!

Gone With The Wind is one of my favorite movies! I waited for years for someone to come out with this line. We have received more stock of the most popular print BY FAR - Scarlett in her green barbecue dress!







Below is a picture of the delicate green floral bouquet which is the inspiration for the dress. The color was chosen to enhance Vivien Leigh's eyes. For all you GWTW fans who don't already have this print - you had better get some for your stash before it is gone!


3 comments:

  1. GWTW is my favorite movie also. Thanks for offering this special fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am so glad I found this site, great fabric! I know I will spend lots of time looking and having a hard time desiding which I can't live without. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great movie. Great fabric.

    ReplyDelete