Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

I Love Lucy - Lucy's Chocolate Factory

(Click to enlarge picture)



It's finally here! One of the funniest ladies of all time is commemorated in this line of fabric by Quilting Treasures. Lucy and Ethel enter the working world and the men take on domesticity in this well known episode of I Love Lucy. How many chocolates must have been consumed in this episode? I don't know, but I've had many laughs watching this classic show. How about you? The fabrics are represented in retro tones of mint, pink and yellow and blue.



We will be offering yardage of this fabric line at our web site and will also be selling quilt kits with the free pattern below.

We can also make you some 5" fabric squares or jelly rolls from these fabrics - shoot me an email if you are interested! I bet this line will be VERY popular - there has been some demand pent up for some I Love Lucy fabric for a while...

Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment