Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

We got a shipment of Fruitcake....and we're happy about it!!

Okay, maybe not THAT kind of fruitcake. This Fruitcake will make you happy when you find it in your mailbox! I'm talking about Basic Grey's follow-up to the ever so popular Figgy Pudding collection. Last summer when I saw Figgy Pudding, I just thought Christmas fabric could not be any cuter. I LOVED it. Really!

But then I saw Fruitcake and, well, Christmas fabric does get cuter. Snowmen, vintage ornaments, snowflakes, oh my! Fruitcake has delicious-sounding colors like hot cocoa, maraschino cherry, sugar cookies and spearmint. I was getting hungry just listing this stuff! And it looks even better than it sounds. The colors are gorgeous and the designs are just amazing. And the quilts I have seen made with Fruitcake - oh my. Beautiful! We are planning on at least one kit (probably two) - so keep checking with us. We are stocking the entire collection as well as all of the pre-cuts. Hurry on over for a visit and have some Fruitcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment